Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to start the day I sign up?
You can begin the Parsnips and Planks program any day that you choose!
2. Do I have to do both the food talk and workout the same day?
No. You can watch the videos separately.
3. What if I miss a day?
You can do it the next day or any day. This program is designed to be flexible to work with your schedule.
4. What if I can’t do it 14 days in a row?
No problem. You can space the program over as many days as you want. It is totally up to you!
5. How long will I have access to the videos?
You will have access to all videos for a year, and you can watch them numerous times! You can also combine videos if you want a longer workout or if you want to learn more about appropriate food options. These videos can be used as reference videos and can be revisited again and again.
6. How much time does it take every day?
Parsnips and Planks only takes 20 -25 minutes each day for both the food talk and exercise videos. You can also choose to watch the videos separately. They are each 15 minutes or less.
7. I’m new to workouts. Is this too advanced?
Modifications are provided to make the program accessible for all fitness levels.
8. I routinely exercise. Will I get anything out of this?
Yes! This program not only will be a reminder of proper form, but with the food talk you will learn the best foods to eat ( and when to eat) to not only fuel your workouts but also to recover from your workouts.
9. What do I do if I have technical issues?
If you are having issues accessing week 2, first try clearing the cache on your browser. Alternatively, manually type the link into your browser. For any technical issues, contact us at email@example.com. We are here to help!