01 Apr Chocolate Chip Cookies
Posted at 00:34h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 - 12 minutes|
- 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 2 Tbsp all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line one large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Stir until the ingredients are well blended together.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the ghee and sugars. Beat for 1 minute.
- Add the egg to the sugar mixture. Beat for 30 seconds.
- Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture. Stir until the flour is mostly moistened.
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and stir.
- By hand, roll pieces of dough into evenly sized balls, approximately 1 ½ inches across, and place on the baking sheet. Leave space between the cookies because they will spread out as they bake.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, rotating the baking sheet half way through. The cookies will be soft.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Then, transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an air tight container.
An equal amount of pure vanilla extract can be substituted for vanilla powder. If you’re using vanilla extract, add it to the wet ingredients.