22 Jan Fudgy Brownies
Posted at 17:57h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 - 34 minutes|
- 11 tsp sorghum flour
- 5 tsp teff flour
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 5 Tbsp ghee
- 3/4 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs large
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Heat water in a double boiler.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the sorghum flour, teff flour, vanilla powder and salt. Set to the side.
- Put the ghee and chocolate chips in the double boiler. With the heat on medium, stir every 30 seconds until the chocolate is fully melted and the ghee is incorporated.
- Remove the chocolate mixture from heat. Stir in the sugar.
- Beat the eggs into the mixture one at a time.
- While stirring the chocolate mixture, slowly add the flour mixture. Stir until the flour is fully incorporated.
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish with ghee. Pour the brownie batter into the dish.
- Bake for 30 – 34 minutes until set.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 261 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19g 29%
Saturated Fat 9g 45%
Cholesterol 25mg 8%
Sodium 53mg 2%
Potassium 10mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 32g 11%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 2g 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.