14 Apr Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Posted at 19:27h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||13 - 15 minutes|
- 1 egg large
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1 box chocolate chip cookie mix (gluten free if needed)
- 3/4 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a coffee grinder or a spice grinder, process the freeze dried strawberries into a powder. If there are some chunks, that’s ok.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the eggs and ghee.
- Add the cookie mix and the powdered strawberries. Stir until the flour is moistened.
- Add the water. Stir until a dough forms.
- Shape the dough into 16 balls, approximately golf ball sized. Place them on the prepared baking sheet with 1 inch between cookies to allow for spreading. Use a second baking sheet or bake in two batches if needed.
- Bake for 13 – 15 minutes, or as instructed on the box.
- Let the cookies rest on the baking sheet for 2 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Serve with a cup of ginger tea, black tea, or coffee.