09 Nov 3 Ingredient Pizza Crust
Posted at 20:26h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 cup biscuit mix (like Bisquick, gluten free if needed)
- 3/4 cup yogurt (lactose free if needed)
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat a pizza stone in the oven at 400°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the biscuit mix, yogurt, and oregano.
- When a dough starts forming, turn it out onto a floured surface or a silicone mat. Kneed for 1 minute.
- Roll the dough out on a piece of parchment paper until it is 10 – 12 inches in diameter. The wider the pizza, the thinner the crust will be, the faster it will cook.
- Move the crust to the hot pizza stone from the oven.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
Top with your favorite sauce, cheese of your choice, and 2 – 3 toppings. Bake at 400°F for approximately 10 minutes.
3 Ingredient Pizza Crust
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 0.4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.01g
Total Carbohydrates 65g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.