25 Feb Apple Cranberry Crumble
Posted at 21:33h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 - 35 minutes|
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce ETP recipe
- 1 cup quick cook oats
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 Tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Removed the core from the apples. Finely chop the apples. Put the apple in an 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Stir the cranberry sauce into the apples.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the oats, quinoa flour, cinnamon, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Add the ghee to the mixing bowl. Cut the ghee into the oat mixture until the mixture resembles pea-sized pebbles.
- Add the water to the mix. Stir.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture on top of the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Any variety of apple or pear could be substituted for Granny Smith apples.
- Delicious warm or cold.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Drizzle with maple syrup for a touch of sweetness.
Apple Cranberry Crumble
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 42g
Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.