26 Feb Baked Pear Slices
Posted at 00:36h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove the core from the pear. Cut the pear into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Arrange pear in an 8x8 glass baking dish. Put small parts of ghee on top of the pear slices. Sprinkle the slices with cinnamon and salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir to distribute the cinnamon and ghee and turn the slices over.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- As an oatmeal topping.
- With a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top with granola.