26 Feb Banana Oat Cups
Posted at 00:43h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 cups old fashioned oats gluten-free if needed
- 1 cup quick cook oats gluten-free if needed
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs large
- 1 cup mashed banana 2 bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp extra light olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a standard muffin tin with 12 muffin liners.
- Mix together the old fashioned oats, quick cook oats, vanilla powder, baking powder, ground cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, maple syrup, and banana. Stir in the water and oil.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring until fully incorporated.
- Scoop the batter into a lined muffin tin, approximately ¼ cup per muffin.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack.
An equal amount of pure vanilla extract can be substituted for vanilla powder. If you’re using vanilla extract, add it to the wet ingredients. Dried cranberries and/or crushed pecans could be stirred into the batter at the end.