11 Jan Pepper Sauce and Spinach Pizza
Posted at 02:06h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1/2 cup pepper sauce ETP recipe link below
- 2/3 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 prepared pizza crust 10-12 inches, ETP recipe link below
- Follow the directions on the crust packing for preheating the oven. Depending on the crust, you may precook it before adding the sauce and toppings.
- Coarsely chop the spinach, and set aside.
- Spoon the pepper sauce onto the prepared pizza crust. Use the back of the spoon to evenly spread the sauce, leaving a ½ inch ring around the edge with no sauce.
- Sprinkle the chopped spinach evenly over the sauce.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheeses on top of the spinach.
- Follow the baking instructions on the crust package. Depending on the crust, it may cook better directly on the oven rack, on a pizza stone, or on a baking sheet.
- Let the pizza cool for 2 minutes before cutting.
Click here for the ETP pepper sauce recipe.
Use any prepared pizza crust that you like. Schar (stored at room temperature) and Against the Grain (stored in the freezer) both make a tasty gluten free crust. If you are limiting carbohydrates, try a cauliflower crust (stored in the freezer). You can also make your own.
Leftover pizza can easily be packed for lunch or reheated in the oven for dinner.
- A small lettuce based salad complements the flavors in this pizza.