27 Jul Grain Free Banana Pancakes
Posted at 19:52h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 - 15 minutes|
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, a small single serving system works well. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a griddle on medium high heat.
- Using non-stick spray as needed to prevent the pancakes from sticking, place one spoonful of batter on the hot griddle. With the back of the spoon, spread the batter around in a circular motion so that the pancake is thinner and approximately twice as big as it was.
- Repeat until the griddle is full of pancakes.
- Cook each pancake for approximately 2 minutes. Then, carefully flip them over when they start to look dry on top. Be gentle with the pancakes; they are fragile.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes or so.
Notes: This recipe was developed using the Nutri Ninja system. The pancakes keep well in an air tight container. Just reheat them when you’re ready to eat them.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or honey for a little added sweetness.
- Serve alongside Simple Sweet Potato Pancakes (ETP recipe).
- Top with a dollop of peanut butter or almond butter.
- Drizzle Nutella over the top.