15 Feb Soba Noodles with Shrimp
Posted at 21:02h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2/3 cup soba noodles ~1.5 oz, gluten-free if needed
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 baby bok choy
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce gluten-free if needed
- 6 shrimp jumbo
- Follow the cooking instructions on the noodling packaging. If using frozen peas, add the peas to the boiling water when the pasta is added.
- While the noodles is cooking dice the bok choy.
- When the pasta has 4 minutes left on the cook time, heat a skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tsp of oil, shrimp, bok choy, and soy sauce. (If using canned peas, add the peas to the skillet, too.)
- After the noodles (and peas) have been drained, add 1 tsp oil and stir to coat.
- Add the noodles to the shrimp skillet. Stir to mix the noodles in.
- Cook until the shrimp is pink and cooked through, 4 – 5 minutes.
Rice noodles could be substituted for soba noodles.