30 Mar Barbecue Vinaigrette
Posted at 17:54h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||0 minutes|
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce (low FODMAP brand if needed)
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin powder
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small bottle or jar.
- Shake well before use.
Notes: Keep refrigerated.
- Drizzle over sautéed butternut squash
- Drizzle over salads with pear, bell peppers, mushrooms, or winter squash.
- Mix with feta cheese and cucumber or bell pepper for a chip dip.