12 Sep Cranberry Cornbread Lettuce Salad
Posted at 19:25h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||0 minutes|
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 Persian cucumber
- 1/4 orange bell pepper
- 0.5 oz Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese with cranberries
- 1 serving cornbread ETP recipe
- Place the spinach and romaine in the salad bowl.
- Cut the cucumber into thin rounds. Add it to the bowl.
- Dice the bell pepper. Add it to the bowl.
- Toss the ingredients in the bowl.
- Dice the cheese. Sprinkle it on top.
- Cut the cornbread into bite size pieces. Arrange them on top of the salad.
Any color of bell pepper can be used. The salad will keep well in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.