27 Feb Meatball Spinach Soup
Posted at 22:25h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 2 yellow squashes
- 2 bell peppers red
- 10 cups spinach
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 tsp potato starch
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg large
- 2 Tbsp cornmeal
- 2 Tbsp white rice flour
- 2 Tbsp dried basil
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the yellow squashes into 1-inch pieces, and chop the red bell peppers into ½ inch pieces. Set aside.
- Put spinach, potato starch, ½ tsp salt, and water into a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- To form meatballs, place ground turkey, egg, cornmeal, white rice flour, dried basil, dried parsley, and ¼ tsp salt in a medium-sized bowl. Mix with a fork until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Coat the bottom of the cooking pot with oil.
- Form 1 ½ to 2 Tbsp of the meat mixture into balls to make 18 meatballs. Place the meatballs in the cooking pot.
- Give the spinach mixture in the blender a short pulse as it may have settled. Pour the spinach mixture over the meatballs.
- Place the chopped yellow squash and red bell peppers in the cooking pot.
- Place the cooking pot in the multi-cooker and close the pressure cooking lid with the pressure valve closed.
- Set the multi-cooker to poultry and cook on normal for 15 minutes.
This recipe was developed in a 6 quart Cosori Multi-Cooker.