27 Feb Mixed Berry Cucumber Smoothie
Posted at 22:31h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 minutes|
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp hemp protein powder
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Squeeze the juice from half of a lemon into the blender.
- Run the berries under cold water to wash them and thaw them a bit. Your blender will thank you.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender in the following order: arugula, berries, protein powder, and water.
- Blend on high until smooth and spinach pieces are very fine.
- Pour into 2 12 oz jars. The extra can be made into popsicles.
The spinach can be substituted for arugula. Smoothies will keep in mason jars for 3 days. Shake well before drinking. Extra smoothie can be poured into a popsicle mold and frozen to enjoy on a warm day.