28 Feb Orange Ginger Glazed Carrots
Posted at 17:32h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- Peel the carrots, and chop them into 1 inch long pieces. Put the carrots in a medium pot.
- Peel and finely dice the ginger. Add it to the pot.
- Add the orange juice and salt to the pot.
- Cook on high heat to bring to a boil.
- Turn down to medium-low heat, and put a lid on the pot. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid. Cook for an additional 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes to keep the carrots coated in the orange sauce.
¼ tsp ground ginger can be substituted for fresh ginger. If you are on a lower acid diet, make this dish with low acid orange juice.
- Serve with Fennel Paprika Chicken (ETP recipe).
- Serve with Whole Roasted Chicken (ETP recipe).
- Serve with salmon.