28 Feb Pepperless Peppery Salad
Posted at 18:10h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||0 minutes|
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 carrots medium
- 1/3 cup cook and diced chicken breast ETP recipes
- 1/3 English cucumber
- 2 radishes
- 1 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Wash and dry all of the vegetables.
- Toss the spinach and arugula together in the bottom of the salad bowl.
- Peel the carrots, and cut into ¼ inch thick rounds. Put the chopped carrots on top of the salad greens.
- Add the chicken to the bowl on top of the carrots.
- Peel the cucumber. Cut it into quarters lengthwise. Then cut it into ½ inch thick pieces. Put the chopped cucumber on top of the chicken.
- Finely dice the radishes. Put them on top of the cucumber.
- Dress the salad by drizzling the olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the top.
The salad (minus the olive oil and vinegar) will keep well in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just add the dressing when you’re ready to eat the salad or in the morning if it’s being packed to go.
To save time on food prep, cook enough chicken for multiple meals/dishes ahead of time.