28 Feb Blueberry Cucumber Mint Smoothie
Posted at 18:25h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 minutes|
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 cup frozen bluberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 4 tsp pea protein powder
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint
- Squeeze the juice from half of a lemon into the blender.
- Run the berries under cold water to wash them and thaw them a bit. Your blender will thank you.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender in the following order: arugula, berries, protein powder, and water.
- Blend on high until smooth and spinach pieces are very fine.
- Pour into 2 12 oz jars. The extra can be made into popsicles.
Smoothies will keep in mason jars for 3 days. Shake well before drinking. Extra smoothie can be poured into a popsicle mold and frozen to enjoy on a warm day.