27 Feb Cantaloupe Strawberry Smoothie
Posted at 16:30h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 minutes|
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 cup frozen cantaloupe
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp hemp protien powder
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Add ingredients to the blender in the following order: spinach, cantaloupe, strawberries, protein powder, water.
- Blend on high until smooth and spinach pieces are very fine.
- Pour into 2 12 oz jars.
The spinach can be substituted for 1 cup of arugula. Smoothies will keep in mason jars for 3 days. Shake well before drinking. Extra smoothie can be poured into a popsicle mold and frozen to enjoy on a warm day.