27 Feb Chicken and Bell Peppers
Posted at 17:50h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 purple topped turnip
- 2 radishes large
- 2 bell peppers orange, yellow, or red
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce ETP recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 3/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- Drizzle the olive oil over the bottom of the cooking pot.
- Peel the turnip. Cut it into large chunks and place them, along with the radishes, in a food processor. Run the food processor until finely chopped. Place the vegetables into the cooking pot.
- Cut the bell peppers into ½ inch thick strips and then cut into strip into 3 pieces. Place into the cooking pot.
- Add the tomato sauce to the cooking pot.
- Cut the chicken breast horizontally into ½ inch strips. Place into the cooking pot.
- Run the spinach through the food processor until it the same size as the turnips and radishes. Add the spinach to the cooking pot.
- Sprinkle the salt and basil over the spinach.
- Place the cooking pot in the multi-cooker and close the pressure cooking lid with the pressure valve closed.
- Set the multi-cooker to poultry and cook on normal for 15 minutes.
This recipe was developed in a 6-quart Cosori Multi-Cooker.