28 Feb Chicken with Parsnips Turnips and Chard
Posted at 20:31h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 purple topped turnip medium
- 2 parsnips large
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts approximately 1 lb
- 3 swiss chard leaves large
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- Derib the chard. Coarsely chop the remainder of the leaves. Set aside.
- Coat the bottom of the cooking pot with oil.
- Peel the turnip and parsnips. Chop the turnip into ½ inch cubes. Put the turnip in the cooking pot.
- Cut the parsnips into ¼ inch thick rounds. Put the parsnip in the cooking pot.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces. Place it into the cooking pot.
- Add the chopped chard on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the salt, thyme, coriander over the chard.
- Place the cooking pot in the multi-cooker and close the pressure cooking lid with the pressure valve closed.
- Set the multi-cooker to poultry and cook on normal for 15 minutes.
Notes: This recipe was developed in a 6 quart Cosori Multi-Cooker.
- Serve with rice (ETP recipe.)
- Serve with soba noodles.