06 Jun Ginger Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Carrots
Posted at 17:51h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 extra-large sweet potato
- 5 large carrots
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 3/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 4 whole cloves
- Peel the sweet potato, carrots, and ginger.
- Cut the sweet potato into ½ inch cubes. Place them in the cooking pot.
- Cut the carrots into ½ inch thick rounds. Place them in the cooking pot.
- Finely dice the ginger. Add it to the cooking pot.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes. Place the cubes in the cooking pot.
- Add the oil, salt, and cloves to the cooking pot.
- Put the lid on the quick cook pot. Set to poultry, increase cook time to 20 minutes.
This recipe was developed in a 6 quart Cosori Multi-Cooker.
- Serve over rice.