27 Feb Mixed Berry Kiwi Smoothie
Posted at 22:34h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||7 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 minutes|
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 kiwi
- 1/3 English cucumber
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 Tbsp hemp protein powder
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Run the strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries under cold water to wash them and thaw them a bit. Your blender will thank you.
- Peel the cucumber and the kiwi.
- Add ingredients to the blender in the following order: strawberries raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, cucumber, arugula, protein powder, and water.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into 3 12 oz jars.
Lettuce can be substituted for arugula. Smoothies will keep in mason jars for 3 days. Shake well before drinking. Extra smoothie can be poured into a popsicle mold and frozen to enjoy on a warm day.