15 Feb Simple Sweet Potato Pancakes
Posted at 20:57h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 - 15 minutes|
- 2/3 cup sweet potato cooked
- 2 eggs large
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- dash Himalayan salt
- non-stick spray
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, a small single serving system works well. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a griddle just above medium heat.
- Using non-stick spray as needed to prevent the pancakes from sticking, place one spoonful of batter on the hot griddle. With the back of the spoon, spread the batter around in a circular motion so that the pancake is thinner and approximately twice as big as it was.
- Repeat until the griddle is full of pancakes.
- Cook each pancake 2 – 4 minutes. Then, carefully flip them over when they start to look dry on top. Be gentle with the pancakes; they are fragile.
- Cook for an additional 2 – 4 minutes.
This recipe was developed using the Nutri Ninja system. The pancakes keep well in an airtight container. Just reheat them when you’re ready to eat them.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or honey for a little-added sweetness.
- Serve alongside Simple Banana Pancakes (ETP recipe).