27 Feb Choli
Posted at 18:56h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||13 hours|
- 4 cans garbanzo beans 15.5 oz each
- 4 cups water
- 1/8 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp choli masala
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 black cardamoms
- 4 cloves
- 3/4 cup masala ETP recipe
- Rinse the garbanzo beans very well.
- Place all of the ingredients in cooking pot. Stir until the masala is mixed in.
- Place the cooking pot in the multi-cooker and close the pressure cooking lid with the pressure valve closed.
- Set the multi-cooker to beans and cook on normal for 30 minutes.
- Stir. Set to beans and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Smash some of the beans with a potato smasher. This will thicken up the choli. Set to slow cooker for 6 hours.
- Open the steam valve. Set to slow cooker for an additional 6 hours.
- With basmati rice (ETP recipe) or naan.
- Top with diced raw onions.
- Drizzle tamarind chutney on the top (ETP recipe).