06 Nov Paneer
Posted at 22:05h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 - 15 minutes|
- 12 oz. paneer (often found at Indian grocery stores)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- Cut the paneer into bite sized cubes.
- Coat the bottom of a sauté pan with the oil.
- Add the paneer to the pan. Sprinkle with turmeric, salt, and pepper. Stir until the paneer is yellow on all sides.
- Cook on medium low heat for 10 – 15 minutes. Stir every 3 minutes or so.
- Serve with basmati rice with carrots and parsnips.
- Serve with a pureed veggie soup, like super green soup (ETP recipe).