15 Feb Spinach Carrot Sauce
Posted at 21:43h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||7 minutes|
- Puree spinach until smooth, adding up to ¼ cup of water.
- Transfer spinach puree to cooking pot.
- Add remaining water, salt, and Italian seasoning to the cooking pot.
- Peel the carrots. Grate the carrots or chop until finely diced.
- Add carrots to the cooking pot.
- Place the cooking pot in the multi-cooker and close the pressure cooking lid with the pressure valve closed.
- Set the multi-cooker to steam vegetables and cook on normal for 7 minutes.
This recipe was developed in a 6-quart Cosori Multi-Cooker.
- Serve with gluten-free noodles or zucchini noodles with meatballs or lentil balls.
- Use as a lentil burger topping.