23 Oct Sautéed Oregano Swiss Chard
Posted at 17:36h in Recipes [social_share]
|Prep Time||7 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 1 bunch Swiss chard (rainbow, red, or green)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh oregano
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- Wash the chard well.
- Remove the ribs from the chard. Slice the remainder of the leaves into ½ inch x 1 inch ribbons.
- Place the chard, oil, oregano, and salt in a medium sauté pan. Heat over medium high heat.
- Once the chard has wilted, cook for an additional 1 – 2 minutes.
Fresh oregano could be replaced with ¾ tsp dried oregano.
- Serve with sweet potatoes (ETP recipe).
- Use to top corn soufflés.
- Serve with pasta.
- Use as a pizza topping.